Shortly after I posted this, I read “How to Do What You Love” by Paul Graham
A few things:
- It is true that most people as kids are not taught or even aware that they could do what they loved.
- Not many parents let the kids be what they want when they grow up.
- I felt so close to the writer after I read the ‘Jobs’ paragraph. That looks like my life story! I
- ‘Prestige is just fossilized inspiration’ – I like that.
- ‘Two Routes’ paragraph – My feelings partially. I intended to elaborate on the two-job route in my post earlier & I intend to follow the two-job route (See ‘Isn’t life lovely?’ below)